The Trieste Double Bladder Wings are designed for the diver that prefers a wing with a redundant bladder. The secondary bladder is designed to ensure proper buoyancy control in the event of primary bladder failure. Horseshoe style, redundant wings are the choice wing picked by divers that are not wearing a drysuit. The redundant bladder is utilize in the rare event that the primary bladder is rendered unusable. The power/oral inflator is the same on both bladders. Overpressure valves are located on the respective sides of each bladder.
- Left side inflator hose against divers back
- Dump valve lower left divers back
- Second dump valve, right side top of air cell
- Interior zipper backing
- Redundant inner bladder
- Redundant inflator hose, right side wing exterior
- Redundant dump valve exterior right side
- Second redundant dump valve top left exterior.
- Power inflator hose included.
- Stainless Steel grommets
- 1000 denier nylon outer bag
- Interior urethane backing protects against abrasions and punctures
- Inner bladder polyurethane material, ultrasonically welded fittings and seams
- Low Pressure (LP) inflation hose included
- Spare Retraction bands are included