The Ballast System includes two units capable of holding up to 15 lbs. (6.8 kg) each with a squeeze-style" quick release buckle. Units will accept either hard block or soft lead pouches. The weight pockets include a unique strap arrangement that will distribute the weight to the diver's shoulders while on the surface. Allowing for easy donning of the IQ Pack or the Comfort II Harness on a back plate. Sold as a set of two has stainless steel hardware, spring loaded swivel gate clips and hook and loop closure inner pockets for added security. Rear 2" (5.1 cm) belt slide to reduce slippage. Ballast System is mounted in a horizontal orientation. Pockets are made from rugged 1680 denier cordura backed with urethane coating.
- Holds up to 15 lbs. (6.8 kg) total weight
- Two separate pockets with quick release buckle
- Denier cordura backed with urethane coating
- Horizontal orientation and streamlined low profile
- Fastex quick release system
- Fits on any (2 in | 5.1 cm) webbing
- Inner weight pouch