Role and Responsibilities
The Inside Account Manager primarily develops and maintains relationships with the company’s new and existing dealer base, as well as distributors. Responsible for selling the company’s products, securing orders, ensuring customer satisfaction, and developing new business opportunities.
- Establish regular communication and strong relationships with key dealers within assigned territories and regions
- Assist with international distributor orders, communication and logistics
- Identify and communicate areas of opportunity and improvement with the sales and marketing teams
- Responds to all dealer product inquiries and technical questions
- Ensures all dealer/customer information is current in company and sales management data bases
- Ensures all dealer communication is logged at time of call for account management and follow up purposes using CRM software
- Performs outbound telephone calls (between 10-40 per day) to dealers to secure annual renewals and cross sell new products
- Provide timely follow-up
- Responsible for order entry for all assigned dealers, distributors, on a direct and FOB basis
- Ensure all orders are delivered on time and as complete as possible
- Communicate any large order requirements with the sales and operations teams including promotional orders
- Follow up on all backorder and credit hold issues
- Ensure all pricing is correct and consistent with existing standard and promotional pricing programs
- Provide dealers an inventory analysis and make suggestions for improving their business
- Assist preseason and ASAP orders on a seasonal basis through consistent communication with all dealers on a priority basis
- Reviews current dealer assortment and suggests/promotes additional sales opportunities
- Ensures dealers have all current sales support materials and merchandising/POP as available
- Reviews dealers sales performance Vs established periods/sales revenue goals and communicates with sales managers and sales representatives areas of concern or opportunity
- Provides feedback on sales programs based on internal and external input with focus on improving efficiency, sales opportunities, and dealer satisfaction
- Attend seasonal sales meetings as required
- Assist with preparation of support material, sales reports, and samples
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in supplier or retail sales
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Strong business acumen and curiosity about the diving industry and our company
- Ability to close sales while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into sales
- Self-motivated, highly flexible, and has the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced demanding environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or 3+ years of comparable work experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Please e-mail your resume and salary history to HR@DUI-Online.com
This position will focus on design and production for the company’s marketing team. The successful candidate will use their experience in print and interactive design to help create standards for best practices in creative for all print, Internet browsers and devices. This person will work closely with the General Manager to help create the visual marketing materials including artwork for packaging.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the marketing strategy for the company within company objectives.
- Conceptualize and implement design solutions that meet our brand requirements.
- Print design responsibilities are as follows but are not limited to product packaging, user guides/instructions, logos, company branded apparel, product user-interface and labeling, tradeshow graphics, sales forms, and company branding style guides.
- Collaborate with digital and print publications to deliver final ad mechanicals accurately and on-time
- Onsite product photography and video recording/production
- Apply pre-existing brand and campaign design language to branded website and/or digital media platforms including online store.
- Design web media banners, webpages, sliders, info-graphics, on-line video user guides and marketing spots for Internet sites.
- Translate marketing briefs into detailed page layouts, wireframes, system flows and user interface elements while sticking to the brand design guidelines.
- Keep up with industry trends and apply new ideas as appropriate.
- Design monthly email graphics that are related to larger brand, B2B and ecommerce marketing stories.
- Manage multiple (sometimes complex) projects to successful completion in an organized, efficient, and timely manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure the integrity of design is preserved through development and maintenance of company’s style guide.
- Maintain a catalog of projects and finished artwork.
- Follow the company’s guidelines for archiving finished artwork relating to packaging and user guides.
- Continuously collaborate as a core member of the team.
- Manage and control the design, setup and operating for trade show and retail show events.
- Design and manage the layout and content of Show booth.
- Maintain and share an annual marketing calendar for all events and product releases
- Create and Chair a quarterly Trade/Retail show committee
Skills and Abilities:
- Comfortable providing photography/art direction to outside vendors.
- Resourceful: Able to problem solve and find multiple design solutions, especially under narrow parameters or strict budget restraints.
- Strong understanding of communication between various departments to efficiently deliver and obtain accurate information.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with overseas vendors.
- Able to turn around projects quickly and accurately.
- Meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adjusts priorities to meet deadlines.
- Work well in a collaborative team setting.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle constructive criticism.
- A strong understanding of current web design best practices, styles and methodology.
- Proper use of typography; including font styling, kerning and leading.
- Ability to conceptualize, create and produce company-branding systems, as well as work from existing style guides and grid based design.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop CC 2016
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects CC 2016
- Ability to illustrate storyboards in order to conceptualize ideas
- Expert with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques
- Understanding of current HTML specifications
- Strongly Desired: Familiarity with web technologies, including HTML 5
- A basic understanding of PHP/MySQL
- Familiarity with Web 2.0 / Emerging Technologies
- Understanding of video compression techniques and codes
Minimum Education and Training Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in hands-on visual, web, print design
- BA in Marketing and Graphic Design or related field
Report to: Sales Manager
Please e-mail your resume and salary history to HR@DUI-Online.com
DIVING UNLIMITED INTERNATIONAL, INC.
1148 Delevan Drive San Diego, CA 92102-2499
DUI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER