Blemished silicone wrist ZipSeals sold as singles. All function with current generation 2 DUI wrist ZipRings. Visual physical blemishes differ but the seals still function as intended. These seals are perfect for your save a dive kit. While Supplies last.
Never miss a dive again! All DUI drysuits include patented DUI ZipSeals that allow you the ability to change out a wrist seal in minutes. Or remove your ZipSeals and switch to ZipGloves for the warmest hands you've ever had. Not all Silicone seals are the same. DUI uses a proprietary blend and diver tests demonstrate that DUI Silicone ZipSeals are more durable than other silicone seals on the market.
- Silicone is UV and ozone resistant so they will last longer in most conditions
- Softer and more comfortable to wear
- Excellent for people with latex allergies
- Great for divers with prominent wrist tendons, creating a drier dive when flexing hands
- Easy to put on and take off due to excellent stretch and coating applied to the inside of the seal
The DUI Silicone Wrist ZipSeals can be worn with all DUI drysuits fitted with the Generation 2 Wrist ZipRings (Generation 2 suits 2009 and newer vs. Generation 1 suits 2009 and older)
Silicone ZipSeals Q&A