Flexibility meets Durability, DUI’s most popular drysuits for exploration divers!
Rotation is a key feature of this valve to meet the diver's personal hose configuration. The Drysuit Inflator Valve is designed to rotate 360 degrees for flexibility.
• Rubust and reliable inflation valve features an extra large recessed push-button allowing easy operation.
• The smooth backplate gives protection from uncomfortable pressure loads and prevents cold air blasts through underclothing.
• Rotation is a key feature of this valve to meet the diver's personal hose configuration.
Drysuit fabric is a trilaminate material made of Polyester / Butyl Rubber / Polyester in black
I was a warm water diver for many years before I ever ventured into cold water. One day, after watching divers emerge from the frigid waters near Boston, I impulsively signed up for a drysuit course. I loved the course, but the rental drysuit was a nightmare! I bought my first DUI drysuit shortly after my class ended, and I never looked back."
- Allison Vitsky | Marine Photographer
After 24 years of diving I now wonder why I didn't dive dry sooner. I am completely hooked! Whether I'm wreck diving in San Diego, diving the cenotes in Mexico, or assisting with classes over an entire weekend, my DUI FLX Extreme drysuit will keep me warm and comfortable year round."
- Dean P. Morris | PADI Divemaster
Photos courtesy of: Andy Morrison & Marcin Koziel
*Made to Measure option available. Order Form PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Excellent for sport and performance divers, this drysuit has set the industry standard for what divers...View full product details
*Made to Measure option available. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION A world class suit developed for overhead environments, the CLX450 incorporates lightweight materials tough enough to crawl through...View full product details