CHANNEL ISLANDS DIVE TRIP
[product][u_line]Join DUI for a Channel Islands Dive Trip[/u_line]
[/product]November 9-15, 2017
Join DUI on an amazing dive trip to the beautiful Channel Islands.
We have an amazing dive trip in the beautiful Southern California Channel Islands and lots of fun at the DUI factory. The VP of DUI, Faith Ortins, will host a fabulous dinner at her house!
California’s Channel Islands offers some of the best natural beauty the world has to offer.
Sunlight filtered by the canopy becomes an array of thin green-yellow splinters illuminating kelp fronds and fish immediately below. Juvenile calico bass and small kelpfish are well-camouflaged between brown kelp stipes and tangled blades. Small groups of sardines, almost invisible against the blue sky above, dart inches beneath the surface where the canopy clears. Slight surge rocks the entire forest gently back and forth.
Dominating the scene are columns of giant kelp and rocky reefs and walls carpeted in short palm frond kelp and clusters of red algae and speckled with sponges, anemones, gorgonian and deep-water hydrocoral. Dropping down only halfway to the reefy bottom below you can navigate to shore, suspended quietly among the towering plants.
Diving will be done on board the M/V Horizon out of San Diego. The experienced captain and dive crew have been diving these waters since 1979! They will be sure to bring you to the most pristine diverse marine environments in southern California!
- Diving, food and bunk accommodations aboard the M/V Horizon.
- Tanks and weights.
- Best Western Island Palms Hotel in San Diego for 11/9 & 11/14 (double occupancy).
- Dinner at Faith’s house.
- DUI factory tour, land excursions and meals.
- Transfers (except airport transfers).
- This will be a limited load trip with a maximum number of 24 participants.
- $85 for unlimited Nitrox.
- Dinner on Tuesday and Breakfast on Wednesday.
- Bar tab and tips for the crew.
- Dive Insurance required.
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
- CA lobster license for non CA residents is currently $45.
- For additional activities in San Diego, contact Faith at DUI for help in extending your stay.
$500 reserves your spot. Balance due 9/1/17
Informational Flyer download here
HOW TO BOOK
For more information or to reserve your spot contact:
DIVING UNLIMITED INTERNATIONAL, INC.
1148 Delevan Drive
San Diego, CA 92102 USA
(800)325-8439 or (619)236-1203 x313
Or contact your local DUI dealer!
You'll want to join us on this amazing Channel Islands Dive Trip!