DUI-Online Copyright Policy
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Web site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Web site without the written permission of DUI. DUI neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Web site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with DUI. Images, photographs, or illustrations displayed on the Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, DUI. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Web site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Copyrights And Copyright Agents
DUI respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide DUI's Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
If you are seeking permission to use DUI trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact the permission requests department, not the copyright agent.
DUI's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
1148 Delevan Drive
San Diego, CA 92102
By phone: 619-236-1203
By email: Kathy
By fax: 619-237-0378
© DUI, Inc. All Rights Reserved
UNCONTROLLED IF PRINTED