EasyDECON™ DF200 by
When confronted with chemical or biological contamination, Intelagard equipment and EasyDECON DF200 provide an effective and comprehensive response.
EasyDECON DF200 is ideal for dive gear and drysuit decontamination:
- Expands the decontamination solution and provides even coverage to maximize contact with the contaminant
- Provides visual reference for coated surfaces so you can see what has been decontaminated
- EasyDECON DF200 is an environmentally friendly, non-chlorine based formula registered with the EPA and is completely biodegradable. Run off from the decontamination process does not need to be contained.
- Scientifically proven to be safe to use on all types of dive gear including personal protective gear, rubber, nylon, plastics, metal and fabrics
- Provides one step definitive decontamination against biological contaminants
- Best of all, EasyDECON DF200 decontamination solution is capable of killing or neutralizing a broad range of biological and chemical contaminants including those most likely to be encountered by public safety divers.
- Here is a partial list of those contaminants that DF200 will effectively decontaminate:
||Organophosphates such as fertilizers and pesticides
|Fungus and Molds
||Bacteria, tissues and odor from decomposition
And many more. Contact us if you have a question about a specific type of contaminant.
While EasyDecon DF200 does not neutralize hydrocarbons, it is a surfactant and will repel hydrocarbons for further definitive decontamination.
This revolutionary technology is available in a variety of containers such as the 22 ounce Personal Incident Decontamination (PID) Spray, 5-gallon pail kits, 100-gallon drum kits and 500-gallon tote kits. PID units can decontaminate approximately 1-2 divers and their gear while 5 gallons will decontaminate 10 divers and their gear.
DF200 should always be used at 100% strength to maximize its effectiveness.
EasyDECON DF200 is non-corrosive and adds no environmental load to the appropriate clean up operation. Kill time occurs within 1 - 30 minutes after application. Dwell time will vary depending on contaminant and environmental conditions.
For specific information regarding DF200, please visit www.DUI-Online.com and view the following documents:
- Contaminant Comparison, EviroFoam Technologies, Inc.
- DF-200: An Enhanced Formulation for Decontamination and Mitigation of CBW Agents, Biological Pathogens, and Toxic Industrial Chemicals
- SANDIA Report: Inactivation of Various Influenza Strains to Model Avian Influenza (Bird Flu) with Various Disinfectant Chemistries
- Efficacy of Sandia National Laboratories DF-200 Against Food Borne Pathogens
- Listeria monocytogenes and Pseudomonas putida Biofilms Treated with Sandia National Laboratories Decon Foam-200
- Anti-Microbial Tests Conducted with DF-200
- Biodegradability of Easy Decon Using the CO2 Evolution Method
- Abstract Technical Report Envirofoam TechnologiesTM
- Usage of EasyDecon on Toxic Industrial Chemicals
- Summary of Biological Kill Test Results (Kinetic Testing)
- Material Safety Data Sheet
EasyDECON DF200 formula is licensed by Sandia National Laboratory and based on their technology. The
formulation has undergone extensive testing and meets or exceeds all of Sandia's test criteria.
EasyDECON DF 200 Decontamination Solution has been successfully tested by the U.S. Military and a host of other accredited testing institutions on a number of live and simulated Chemical and Biological warfare agents.
These testing facilities include:
- ABC Laboratories Biodegradation Test Marine Corps Systems Command
- Battelle Research Institute (MARCORSYSCOM) (Live Agent)
- Central Command Urgent Needs Naval Surface Warfare Center
- Requirement Testing (Live Agent) (NAVSEA Dahlgren Division)
- Edgewood Chemical and Biological Rice University
- Center (ECBC) (Live Agent) Soldier Biological and Chemical Command
- Environmental Protection Agency (Live Agent) (SBCCOM)
- IIT Research Institute (Live Agent) West Desert Test Center (Dugway)
- Kansas State University (Live Agent) Proving Ground)
Intelagard and EasyDECON DF200 are powerful tools for any professional tasked with decontamination. When every moment counts, you’ll be glad you have the power of Intelagard and EasyDECON™ DF200.
Additional chemical / biological information can be found here
To purchase Intelagard products and EasyDECON DF200, please contact:
DIVING UNLIMITED INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Distributed to Public Safety Dive Teams by DUI, Inc.