NEWFOUNDLAND DIVE TRAVEL
[product][u_line]Join DUI in Newfoundland[/u_line]
[/product]July 23-30, 2016
Join DUI on an amazing dive trip to Newfoundland.
Diving in Newfoundland is a non stop thrill from beginning to end. Few places on earth can compete with the astonishing diving experiences you can encounter here. The Bell Island wrecks lure many divers to the cool water, but what a spectacle awaits. There are 4 Second World War relics that met a watery end in the shelter of Bell Island. Infrequently dived by anyone other than Ocean Quest, they are in incredible condition, with decking, masts, portholes and anchors all in place.
Just off the coast of Newfoundland, the meeting of the cool Labrador Current and the warm Gulf Stream creates an abundance of marine life that attracts thousands of whales, and provides rich nesting grounds for millions of seabirds. That, along with the clear and cool water, 10,000-year-old icebergs, and 500-year-old shipwreck history, makes this place a diver's paradise.
Enjoy the colorful marine life smothering the decks or peer into the structures to find hidden treasures. During May icebergs drift past Conception Bay and some of these can be dived! In the summer months, humpback whales follow their food to the shores to gorge, sing and play. Minke's speed by and even beluga or narwhal have been seen here.
To be determined - please discuss your itinerary wishes with Faith Ortins.
- Airport transfers to and from St. John’s
- Daily transfers to and from the marina and guesthouse
- Days of diving with at least 13 dives plus a whale snorkeling trip
- All EAN mixes up to 30%
- Large selection of tanks including twin sets, steel, aluminum, & re-breathers
- Family style breakfast each day in the guest house
- Lunch on board the M/V Mermaid on dive days
- Hosted traditional evening meal with cultural experience…”Screech-In”
- Double and triple occupancy in large guest house with 5 baths
- Hosted by DUI’s own Al Morris and Paul Holbrook
- Flights to and from St. Johns Airport
- Any gratuities or Souvenirs
$2,399 USD for the trip (including taxes)
$500 Deposit Due Upon Booking
Balance Due by May 1st, 2016
Informational Flyer download here
HOW TO BOOK
DIVING UNLIMITED INTERNATIONAL, INC.
1148 Delevan Drive
San Diego, CA 92102 USA
(800)325-8439 or (619)236-1203 x313
Or Paul Holbrook