SPITSBERGEN: ARCTIC OCEAN DIVE TRIP 2017
[product][u_line]Join DUI on Spitsbergen: Arctic Ocean Dive Trip[/u_line]
[/product]June 22-29, 2017
Join DUI on an amazing Spitsbergen: Arctic Ocean dive trip in 2017.
Unique aspects of the trip
Join DUI on an educational diving oriented adventure to the Arctic Ocean around Spitsbergen. Dive, snorkel and cruise around massive icebergs, spot the endangered polar bear, and explore pristine polar landscapes- all while learning more about medical issues unique to the polar regions. Your adventure will include lectures on diving medicine, dealing with medical emergencies in remote locations and coping with thermal issues in extreme environments. Those who qualify and apply can receive up to 16 CMEs through the University of CA at San Diego’s Department of Emergency Medicine.
Your home for the week will be the Plancius, a state of the art 287’ polar ship, specially designed for polar cruising and outfitted for diving in polar regions. While there will be many diving and snorkeling opportunities, nondivers will enjoy the amazing landscapes, hiking, birding and history of the area. In order to ensure the highest quality experience for everyone, we are limiting the numbers on the ship to 80% of the total capacity and the number of divers to 48.
Your All Inclusive Trip Includes:
- All meals, snacks, non-alcoholic drinks and accommodations on Plancius. Price varies depending on cabin selection.
- All transfers from hotel in Longyearbyen to ship for departure and from ship to airport in Longyearbyen upon return.
- One night hotel in Longyearbyen prior to departure on June 21st.
- All activities including diving, snorkeling and special lectures. Use of tanks and weights included for divers.
- All land based activities conducted from the ship including photo seminars and guided hikes.
- Expedition led by Faith Ortins, from Diving Unlimited International and other polar diving experts who will be conducting the educational seminars.
- Airfare to and from Longyearbyen
- Additional hotel night outside of June 21st in Longyearbyen
- Gratuities and bar tab on ship
- Trip Insurance (highly recommended)
- Diving and Travel Insurance (required)
- CME credit fee of $695
Pricing (per person) SPECIAL OFFER LIMITED TIME ONLY
$4799 NOW $3,839.20
$5299 NOW $4,239.20
Twin Occupancy Window:
$6899 NOW $5,519.20
Twin Occupancy Deluxe:
$7799 NOW $6,239.20
Superior Suite (Twin Occupancy):
$8999 NOW $7,199.20
Download the flyer
- Deposit $1500
- 2nd Payment due November 1, 2016: $1500
- Balance due: March 1, 2017
for more details and logistics of this amazing adventure. For questions, please contact
DIVING UNLIMITED INTERNATIONAL, INC.
1148 Delevan Drive
San Diego, CA 92102 USA
(800)325-8439 or (619)236-1203 x312
You'll want to join us on this Spitsbergen: Arctic Ocean Dive Trip!