This closed bottom 3.3 foot (1 meter) surface marker is made of high visibility yellow or orange airtight nylon. Inflated orally or by use of BC low pressure inflator hose.
- “NoLock” Inflator keeps BC hose from locking on
- Dump/overpressure valve with manual pull cord
- Nylon loop to aid in stowing when deflated
- Stainless Steel “D” ring for attaching line
- Closed bottom prevents accidental deflation
- 3.3 feet long (1 meter) or 6 feet
Before using this equipment, divers are recommended to seek instruction under the guidance of a qualified instructor. This link is designed to offer tips for better deployment of surface marker buoys from depth. This is a skill that should be practiced under the guidance of a qualified instructor. Click to read article